This blog has moved!!

I've made the jump to being self-hosted. I'll keep this blog up but for all new posts please visit http://www.designedbydawnnicole.com.

10.24.2012

The New Site is Live!!

The new site is live!  From now on, please visit my blog here at designedbydawnnicole.com.

All new tutorials will be posted on the new site and all the old ones have been transfered over.

Here's a peek at the new site!  Come check it out.  (But bear with me as I still have to transfer the "Page" content over the next day or two.)




Pin It

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! They totally make my day. :) I may not be able to respond to every comment but I do read each and every one. If you require a response, please email me at designedbydawnnicole@gmail.com. Also, I ask that you please do not leave links in your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...